Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do y'all feel about Matt Serra now?

Honestly, I thought he got lucky against GSP the first time. I thought he was a loudmouth. Hell... he is a loudmouth. But, GSP came out and said alot of the talk leading up to the fight was just to help hype it. And then I considered that Serra took the fight knowing the Canadian fans would be against him. And then afterwards he didn't talk rematch... he just admitted GSP was better that night, and joked about it. And instead of saying post fight that he would drop down a weight cl, which he should, he was asked if Matt Hughes was on the horizon, and he said he wants that fight. In other words, he's not backing down from the tough opponents. Frankly, he's earned my respect. Seriously. I hope the man fights Hughes, and win, lose, or draw, I hope he drops down in weight and has a great career. He'll always have champ on his resume. How do y'all feel about him now?

No comments:

Post a Comment