Monday, August 15, 2011

Is getting a Xbox 360 4gb better than getting the 250gb?

Use the external hard drive and go the cheap route. Make sure its combatable with the 360 first though. The games are the same. With your hard drive you already have you will be able to play all the games you want, With so much content being downloadable nowadays you kind of need more than 4 gb to be honest unless you dont download new content or X-box Live Arcade games. You can also download tons of demos and clic games. Greatest hits as well like GTA4. The Arcade games and demos must be downloaded to play.The greatest hits can be bought on a disc and most DLC can be eventually. To sum up, Make sure that the 360 and your drive are compatible and go with the 4Gb. IF it is not compatable than buy a cheap HDD and still get the 4G. I have had my 120 GB for 3 years and it has never gotten filled. I dont play too many games but the ones I do play always have a lot of DLC and I used to play a lot of demos and still have never deleted a thing. So I would say a minimum of 120 GB is needed. Maybe someone who plays a lot of games can tell me how large the HD should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment