Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is my behavior linked to my hermitness?

iv been spending a lot of time alone by myself in my room becuse i am reluctant to go out, to get a job and to hang out with people, i communicate online with people but even there's a sort of tension that i get, a nervousness with socializing with others even online.. i think im so reluctant to actually get out because im terrified of making mistakes and i realize that life is full of them but i feel like too much of a pathetic loser to present myself to the world, now i don't mean to sound all woe is me and everything, id just like your advice on what should be done in this situation.. should i see a shrink, you think? it may sound like social anxiety/phobia to you, and that is possibilty, i sometimes have difficulty socializing with even my PARENTS for gods sake, sometimes cant look them in the eyes or maintain focus in a conversation, especially with my father, he was never much of one, but i digress, what do you think should be done? btw im 20 yrs old. thx for ur time.

No comments:

Post a Comment