Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why am I stuck believing and not believing?

I see both sides God (Christianity religion) is calling and science contradicting it. I can't fully put my heart into faithfully believing in God because of it. Because believing in a fact is by most part rational but when your religion doesn't agree with something solved you are in the little rut where you have to give up one or be partially agreed. If God created science therefore he wanted us to find out the happening of everything but God also created the Bible and God doesn't lie.... one has to give. I am stuck here with this religious paradox that I can't solve. One must be true or else God wouldn't let us find it.....so then do I change my approach on God? Say through another religion? I believe we were created out of "something" be it big bang or whatever. Something had to start the universe and whatever that is, is God. So God exists in my eyes just how and in what way could God be? dissolved, exploded, clap of a hands and now monitoring us who knows? Everything is precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment