Tuesday, August 16, 2011

PLZ help me find a laptop, been looking for ages?

Ok Dude...I am a gamer just like you...but not as big of a budget. I have the perfect laptop for you...the only thing is it doesn't have centrino duo. It's an Alienware Aurora m9700, said to be the best gaming laptop on the market. Customize it to this: Dual 256MB NVidia® GeForce™ Go 7900 GS - SLI Enabled, AMD Turion™ 64 Mobile ML44 2.4GHz 800MHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache, 2GB Dual Channel DDR SO-DIMM at 400MHz - 2 x 1024MB, it comes wit Vista Home Premium, 160GB Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s 5,400 RPM w/ 8MB Cache , then keep all the rest of the stuff and boom, you are just under 2700$. it shud come out to 2629$. The Graphic card: THE BOMB!!! The RAM: AWESOME, the processor: oMG FAST! Hard Drive: MORE THAN ENOUGH!! Windows Vista Home PRemium: AWESOME! and under your budget. I am not sure about the over heating or making too much noise but if I was you...I would get this laptop expecially for gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment