Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is it just me or do Pam and Jim from The Office seem much more stuck up now that they're a couple?

I've always been a huge fan of the office, since the first season. And I always adored the charming innocence of Jim and Pam's relationship, but my interest in the show has decreased drastically since Pam and Jim became a couple, had a child, etc. Their characters seemed to be betrayed so differently now...like, instead of being fun-loving pranksters, they're like the office police, looking down on everyone else as if they're so much better. (And don't even get me started on the Angela/Dwight contract, Ryan in general, and Gabe...well...being unnecessary to the script). I mean, is is just me or are these new dynamics totally killing the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment