Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Im 2months pregnant and my bf walk out!!!!!?

im 2months pregnant by my bf. we was together for almost 2 years and over a year he broke my virginity, gave me HPV, chlamydia and couples a weeks later he broke up with me. pleeeeease help me cuz im stressing and i really dnt want to loose the baby. At first he told me he beaking up cuz im bitching den i went over there and he sed he want to break up it aint me it him he need to str8 up for him me n da baby. did he say dat to **** other girls or wat? what dat mean? wat should i do? because he broke up with me at night and dat evening i went through his phone and seen naked girls and dis girl num daila in his phone saved text say im so horny, i want to **** in luv? what dat mean he been cheating all the while? when he want to *** back should i take him back? or should i move on and put him on child support? right bout now i feel soooo stupid and i regret on alot of things!!!! i need advice please help me. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment