Saturday, August 13, 2011

I have issues with woman and myself.?

I have a tendacy to flirt with woman, lie, and hurt poeple. I dont want to hurt any girl, I want to be happy with just one girl buf then my eyes and flirtatious ways always gets me in trouble. I have caused a lot of woman heartaches. I'm not proud of myself but I can't help but flirt with pretty woman. All my life ive been taught or raised to be the man, chase after or who can get the most woman. But all I'm doing is playing myself, and hurting others. I try to keep it real, but I lack a lot of being a husband type. I need advice, and probably a life lesson. Love is not to be played with. I'm sorry you ladies have dealt with guys like us. Remember you are still someone special dont let no one tell you otherwise. Stay true to your heart and who you are, you all are beautiful and unique in your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment