Monday, August 8, 2011

How should i get out of my depression...i need a doctor for my depress?

i am felling very alone in this world and know one is there for me, i feel like to die or suicide because recently i got married just 3months before and just 2weeks we where very happy after that he was so unhappy with me.i ask him what is his problem with me he answer me that his mind is not interested to be close with me because he has some financial problems and he can't come out i have given more time to spend with me and try to make him happy but he is very moody..now i am at my parents house i need some freshness for my mind if not i will be like a mental patient,so i am here because if i stay with my hubby i am feeling very alone in his house not even his parents staying with us..another problem is i am a telugu girl and he is malayalee and we just talk in english..that too he can't speak and explain..i will try to explain him clear of all the things but he says my attitude is not good...now i feel that i can't explain..i can't express my feelings with him because he cant understand..i don't want to break my marriage and i can't get marry with anyone because i like him a lot more than me..i feel better to die..plzz give me a better answer for my future..thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment