Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kodak easyshare printer dock plus series wont work.?

As usual, HPs are wonderful I've always heard from people that once they install Kodak crap on their computer, it starts making their computer slow, doesn't work right, freezes, and is just a general nuissance. Well out of desperation I needed to install (unfortunately) a Kodak photo printer that was a well meant gift from someone. I installed the CD that came with it, plugged in the printer and PRESTO! NOTHING. I have a brand new Alienware M17 laptop running Vista and as always, Kodak has proven nothing but reliable again - not to work. I went to a dozen sites including the Kodak website and downloaded drivers and drivers and again and all the newest software to eat up my hard drive and not respond...NOTHING. How do I get this stupid junk to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment